Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Back Here Again: MagiQuest and ShadowQuest in the Poconos, July 2021

 Hello, magi!

It's been a long time since I've blogged. Because of the pandemic, questing at a Lodge just hasn't been in the cards for me.

After some unsettling (and, unfortunately, credible) rumors that the Poconos site might be converted to no longer be a Legacy location, I decided it was time to take a trip down and play through MagiQuest and ShadowQuest again.

Disclaimer: I'm fully vaccinated for COVID-19, and I wore a mask the entire time I was playing. I washed and sanitized my hands as often as possible. COVID is no joke, folks. Be careful out there. Remember that if you aren't a vulnerable person, someone near to you may be!

Onward...

It felt great to be back. It felt like no time had passed at all. MagiQuest always feels like being among friends, somehow. 

I've missed this... and all of you!







May your adventures be magical!

~Annacat

P.S. Just for fun, a couple of pictures of where I camped at Tobyhanna State Park. In a past post, I talked about ways to save money at MagiQuest - and sleeping outside saves a ton of money on lodging, assuming you're into that, of course. Just call it CampingQuest 2021. ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment